Create legal Page: For creating a Legal Page you have to navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard → Legal Pages → Add New Legal Page
At first, you have to give your new legal page a name. Besides, you need to write the content of your legal page. We know it is hard to write the content by yourself and most importantly it takes time. Keeping that in mind, we have provided you 26 templates which are divided into types according to the type of business. You can simply choose the template you want to use.
Furthermore, you can choose the template type from “Show Template type”. Choosing your type will show the templates of that type.
After completing the above steps, you have to save your page by simply clicking the save button located at the bottom left corner. After saving the page, you will get a confirmation pop-up text at the bottom right of the page. You will be seen two options there named view page and edit page.
You can view your created page by simply clicking the view page and edit the page by simply clicking the edit page option.
View page will redirect you to the page you just created for viewing the page.
Edit page will redirect you to the page for editing the page you just created.
On this page, there are several editing options on the right side of the page.
- Status and Visibility: You can change your visibility by clicking the public option which will show you the visibility options named Public, Private, Password Protected (You have to give a password here). Password Protected status only let the users see the Legal pages to those who have the password.
You can change the publish date by clicking on the date which will show the calendar and by that you can change the publish date of your legal page.
- Permalink: You can change your page slug in URL Slug option according to your wish. You can see the page url right bottom that. By changing your slug your url will be changed accordingly. You can click the url which will bring you the page.
- Featured Image: You can give a featured image of your page from here.
- Discussion: By section you let users comment by checking the Allow comment box.
- Page Attributes: There are 2 options here. One is Parent Page from where you can choose your parent page. The second one is Order from where you can choose the order of your page.
Lastly, there is the Shortcode of your page at the right bottom of your page which you can use on any of the pages of your site.