- ‘Legal Pages Pro’ Offers More Advanced Features for You
- Knocking Off
If the answer is “Yes,” you have come to the right place. Nowadays, earning through different affiliate marketing programs has become a prolific idea for affiliate marketers. Among various affiliates, the Amazon affiliate program has established itself at the next level of its vast popularity and trust worldwide.
Step 1: Install and activate the ‘Legal Pages’
To do this, go to the Dashboard Admin Menu Bar and click on Plugins➤Add New.
Now, you have landed on the WordPress plugin Repository. Write ‘Legal Pages’ in the Plugin Search Box and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
Next, you will see the ‘Legal pages’ plugin in the search result. After that, click on Install Now to install the plugin.
You have successfully Installed ‘Legal Pages’ on your website. Now, click on Activate to activate the plugin.
Step 2: Explore the ‘Legal Pages’ plugin
After activating the ‘Legal Pages’ successfully on your WordPress website, let’s explore this plugin. To do this, hover over Legal Pages on the Admin Menu Bar. Next, go to the Settings option. It consists of two tabs: General Information and Miscellaneous Settings.
Step 3: Add different data in ‘General Information’
There are two sections in the General Information tab: General Information and Social Information. Let’s discover their functionalities.
Now, you need to provide all the essential information about yourself and your site in the ‘General Information’ part. You must use the information provided in this part to select any of the ready-made templates to generate your desired legal page.
Moreover, in ‘Social Information’, including the URL addresses of different social media you generally use for your website. After providing all the required information, click on the Save button to record your delivered data. Besides, you will find options to Reset Fields and Reset Saved Data.
Up next, you will take a tour of ‘Miscellaneous Settings’. This tab offers two options for you. In Option 1, you can click on ‘Yes’ to exclude the legal pages in the search result. Similarly, in Option 2, if you click on ‘Yes’, all the plugin’s data will be deleted.
Click on the Save button to record all the changes when you are done.
Besides, you can edit the ‘Title’ and the ‘Paragraph’ sections by including or excluding additional information about the Amazon affiliates. Next, click on Save Page to save the changes you made.
‘Legal Pages Pro’ Offers More Advanced Features for You
1. 22 new templates: With ‘Legal Pages Pro,’ you get 22 dynamic templates, including ‘Amazon Affiliate Disclosure,’ to display the Amazon affiliate disclaimer policy. Create different kinds of legal pages with these templates in minutes and make yourself secure against any legal claim.
2. 15 shortcodes for templates: Use the shortcodes to make your templates easily understandable. Customize your personal and site-based information with these shortcodes based on your needs.
3. Pop-up customization: Make your pop-up using experience more delightful with the different features this plugin offers you.
4. Cookie bar customization: You can customize the cookie bar and make it more stunning with options like display/hide EU (European Union) cookie alert for users, display the cookie bar anywhere on your page, adjust the color for different settings, and more.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog so that we can notify you once any post is published. Finally, you can also follow wpWax on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for more exciting news, offers, and product updates.