Carousel Settings: Specially designed to let you customize the carousel slider in the frontend.
- Auto Play: If “no” is selected then the slider will not play automatically. When “yes” is set, the slider will move automatically.
- Repeat Product: When set to “no”, the slider will stop playing when the last product arrives. Even when the user scrolls, the slider will not move unless the user scrolls backward.
- Stop on Hover: Selecting “no” will prevent the slideshow from stopping even if the customer hovers over a product image on the slider.
- Products Column: You have the option to set the number of products you want to show on the carousel slider on different devices.
- Slide Speed: You have the option to set slider speed in milliseconds according to your preference.
- Slide Timeout: You also have the ability to set the slider timeout in milliseconds according to your preference.
- Navigation Show: By default, the option is set to “yes”. If “no” is selected then the navigation button below the slider will disappear.
- Navigation Position: You can choose the position of the navigation arrows from 5 different options.
- Navigation Style Customization: Customize the navigation arrow color based on your preference.
- Pagination: You can choose if you want to show pagination or not. If “no” is selected then all the products will be displayed on the same page.
Auto Play Type: You can set two different auto-play types (normal, marquee).
Scroll Settings: When “Per Item” is chosen, scrolling will move one product at a time from the slider. If “Per Page” is selected then a whole column will move from the slider for one scroll.