These settings are for the sliders/carousels. Can be set within different shortcodes.
- Layout: There are two layouts available. It can either be a Carousel or a Grid.
- Display Total Logos: Specify the number of logos you want to show on that specific carousel/grid.
- Display Header Title: You can choose if you want to show the carousel/grid title on the frontend or not.
- Header Title Text: You can give each slider/grid a different name such as Sponsored, Premium members, etc.
- Logo Type: 9 default options are available. You can sort logos within the carousel/grid using either of the following options: Display Logos from Latest Published, Display Logos from Older Published, Display Logos Randomly, A to Z (title), Z to A (title), Display Logos from, Category, Display Logos by ID, Display Logos by Year, Display Logos by Month
- Image Crop: The logo images might not be of the same size which might make the carousel/grid look visually unappealing. This feature is handy in such cases. You will be able to make all the logo images of the same size using this feature.
- Image Width: Used for the image cropping functionality.
- Image height: Similar to the last option. The height and width are used during automatic image cropping.
- Open Logo Link in: The logo link can either be opened on the same window/tab or a new window/tab.