The first time you visit WooCommerce ➜ Settings ➜ Shipping, there is a prompt to add a new zone and a default zone
Adding a new zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce ➜ Settings ➜ Shipping ➜ Shipping Zones.
- Select Add shipping zone at the top.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone Regions that apply. Regions can consist of: a) Countries, b) States, c) Continents.
- Select Limit to specific zip/postcodes (if applicable) to further narrow which customers match this zone. For example, you can set a local zone with a specific set of postcodes (one per line); a range of postcodes (e.g. 90210…99000), or use wildcards (e.g. CB23*).
- Select which Shipping Methods are available to this zone.
- In this slot, you can find the method Table Rate Shipping Pro field to choose.
- Add shipping methods, and Save Changes.